3/23/2015

Spring Break 2015 {The Arizona Prepster Link-Up}


Okay, I know this is late, but as I warned y'all earlier last week, I've been pretty busy! Anyways, here are pictures from my Spring Break trip to Vancouver!


The weather was chilly, but beautiful! I was so glad I had the opportunity to wear my new boots!




My grandpa laughed because I wanted to walk through every bookstore we saw!


Just walking around the Wharf.



Throwing up forks, everywhere I go. #SunDevilNation


Guess who walked into Storybrooke?!


My first NHL game!



How was your Spring Break? Did you have any new experiences?

xx
Catch you next time.

7 comments

  1. Wait..is Storybrooke filmed in Vancouver?! My sister and I are obsessed with that show!!

    Rachel | The Quirky Collegiate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I walked right through the set after they finished filming a scene in front of the library and even touched Emma's little yellow bug!
      xx, Mikkaela

      Delete
  2. Looks like so much fun!!!! I MISS spring break!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures! The library, book case one made me WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw looks like a fun time. I love Vancouver. How cool that you stumble upon a set & filming!

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG your trip looks like so much fun. Not going to lie I am a bit jealous I want to go to Storybrooke!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had so much fun! Totally jealous :)

    Taylor Anthony //Prep, Please!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.